Monday, November 28, 2011

Trip to Colorado

Today I went to the gym this morning and had a great workout with Mace doing a wide variety of different machines, and Hand Weights. I really can't wait to start skiing and see how my improvement in the gym these last few months will change my skiing abilitites.
Tomorrow I am off to Denver Colorado to Aspen seating. I am going to be working with Joe on my customized bucket for my Mono Ski. I will hopefully post lost of pictures of him making it. On Saturday we move from Denver up to Breckenridge and start to skiing camp. I am really looking forward to trying my new bucket which will fit a lot better more like a boot and also see how the improvements are in my Praschburger from last season.
I am really looking forward to seeing my friends and fellow team mates at the training camp.

No comments: